Thursday, March 29, 2012

Busy, Crazy Woman

Seeing as I will not be sane enough to write anything for probably oh- the next two months, I've decided on joining Google+. Not that I have any idea how to use it yet. But if you want to join my circle you can so you can see my updates easier. I just don't have the time right now seeing as I joined the dark side and am having to do shit loads of work for my daughter's co-op preschool. So I'm not sure if you find me under my e-mail, or user name or what! But my email is: mariposasmusings@gmail.com and my name is Mariposa M. So hopefully you can find me with one of those. I'd like to have contact with you guys anyways! Seeing as I don't want to create a face book profile for my blog- this works! Come join me and see what crazy shenanigans I get myself into everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment