Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We Need A Break

Well- I have decided unfortunately that I am going to take a short break from posting on my blog. I know I just started a new blog and all. But I need to take a moment for myself. I have been sharing every experience and every emotion I have had so openly for the past 5 months that I think I feel I need to take a little time for myself.


I have a few things in my personal life I have to deal with and I need to work on those before I start sharing myself with all of you. One issue is that someone in my family has kind of found out a bit about my D/s fetish. I'm torn on whether I should tell her a little more about it or if I should just let it slide and keep it secret. She has such a twisted idea of what it actually is- but I don't think she will understand if I try to explain it to her because she is so close minded. To me it is the mental aspects that I love. All she thinks of when she sees BDSM is crazy kinky wild sex, partying- sluts that just have sex with whoever wherever blah blah and that is not at all what it is to me. Some may be into that type of thing- but not me. I'm devoted to my connection and I don't just go around doing these ridiculous things she thinks of with men! I just don't know what to do at this point.


I was just going to leave it alone because I had talked to her a few weeks back and told her I am not doing these things and she said she believed me. I figured that was it- but I am now living at home with my parents due to my divorce so she has access to everything in my life now. I think she is going through my things to see what she can find and I really don't appreciate it. I only have suspicions- I'm not sure yet if she still is. But I totally feel like she is violating my privacy and it is my choice what I want to do with my life and she doesn't need to pry. I am 27- I'm an adult and my life no longer concerns her. My choices are my choices and she should respect that.


The other issue I am not going to discuss on here- that is my secret to keep. But I think it is for the better if I just don't talk about my experiences for a while. I think I need to keep things to myself just for a bit. But I hope you will all return once I decide to start posting again. I know for sure I will not be writing anything for the rest of this year. Hopefully I can start fresh in the new year. That's what I'm hoping at least. Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment