Friday, March 8, 2013

Thank You All

I know it's been a while since I posted. But quite a few things have happened in my life recently. I got really busy- had to serve as a juror on a trial! That put me so behind that for the next two months I had to play catch up with not only work but life in general. I was amazed to find out how much I actually do on a day to day basis. It wasn't until all my responsibilities were put on hold so I could go into court daily that I realized I am a busy lady with many challenges. Sure, I had to put things on hold- but that doesn't mean life stops when things get overwhelming. Time keeps ticking and things pile up. I'm finally getting back into the groove :)

Then I met some new interesting people that made me question everything I've been doing in my life the past 5 years. It kind of forced me to look at my life and figure out what it is I really want. I'm happy to say that I now know for sure what would make me happy in life.

This past week I had a little health scare. Nothing major. But it made me realize that I'm not Superwoman and I need to slow down. But I'm still here and I'm still working on my new site! I wanted to have a few posts on my site before I shared with you all but that is not going to happen. But this weekend I will post the link to my new site on here so you can all check it out. I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently. Thank you for all the kind, wonderful e-mails I've received lately. They keep me going. It's nice to know I have an actual audience out there that is interested, gets what I am saying and that I can help. I love to hear about all of you who are just starting out and exploring. It's lovely to know that my words have been encouraging and helpful. I hope they continue to be :)

Let me go and write at least one post before I open my new blog up for you all. I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment